1. I am interested in a distributorship/dealership of Jyothi Gas. What should I do?
Please fill up the enquiry form for Distributorship/ Dealership on our website or call our customer care number 080-43404040.Our Area Sales Officer will get in touch with you at the earliest.
2. I am already a distributor in the town/city. Can the Company appoint another Distributor in the same Town/city?
Yes. Company has the right to appoint any number of Distributors.
3. What will happen to my financial viability, if a company appoints more Distributors in the same town/city?
There is a territory ear-marked for each Distributor which is described in the letter of Appointment/Agreement. The Distributor, to whom a territory is allotted, is the exclusive supplier of domestic LPG in the said territory. No other Distributor of Jyothi gas can supply domestic LPG in that territory. However, there is no such limitation of territory for commercial/industrial LPG and any distributor of Jyothi gas can supply commercial/industrial LPG anywhere in the town/city. This provision is to take care of the interests of the company as well as dealer/distributor with regards to supply of commercial/industrial LPG, where there is severe competition from other private marketers and Government Oil Companies. Thus, the financial viability is taken care of.
4. Can I be appointed as a distributor by the company though I do not have a licensed godown?
While appointments can be made, it is necessary to construct a godown before seeking supplies. No LPG supplies can be affected to any individual/Firm/Entity until they are in possession of a licensed godown.
5. Whether a transfer of domestic connection from one person to another person can be done?
Yes, Obtain consent letters from both the transferor and the beneficiary so that there is no problem in refunding the deposit when the beneficiary surrenders the connection at a later date.
6. When a person with a domestic connection from one area, is shifting to another area, the gas connection has to be transferred?
Yes. As stated earlier, the areas of distribution are alienated for domestic connections. So, if an existing customer is shifting to the area of another Distributor, necessary documentation has to be done for transfer of domestic connection to the other distributor’s area.
7. Can I open a counter wherever I want? Can I appoint dealers under me?
No. If you have identified an unrepresented area, you can suggest appointment of dealers to the company. If you have an enterprising/capable person to operate as a dealer for the identified area, you can recommend his candidature to the company for the appointment. Final decision will be taken by the company in this regard.